- 13 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- 5 receptions
A spectacular Estate with a beautiful house at its heart. About 257 acres
55 Northbrook Street
A porch from the impressive approach to the front of Kingstone Lisle leads in to a spectacular, recently refurbished entrance hall with feature floating staircases. From the Hall there are a number of reception rooms, including a Billiard Room, Morning Room, Dining Room and Study. There are 13 bedrooms as well as a Master suite. Outside there is a swimming pool, tennis court and formal gardens and lakes, beyond which there is wonderful parkland with views to the Ridgeway beyond.
The estate is about 257 acres in all, and has been part of an impressive high pheasant shoot, with some partridge as well, which takes advantage of the diverse undulating terrain. There is also stalking for muntjac, roe and fallow deer.
This property has 257 acres of land.
Kingstone Lisle Park is a truly spectacular Estate with one of the most beautiful houses in Oxfordshire at its heart. Situated beside an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the house sits at the end of an immaculate drive in a wonderful parkland setting with formal gardens and lakes. Beyond the immediate parkland and woodland backdrop are far reaching views to the Ridgeway.
The house is situated in Kingston Lisle and is surrounded by lovely undulating parkland and countryside.
Everyday shopping needs, including a Waitrose and Sainsburys, are catered for in the attractive market town of Wantage just to the east, or further afield in the larger centres of Abingdon, Swindon and Oxford.
Communications in the area are excellent with Didcot Parkway railway station situated only about 13 miles away providing a fast rail service into London Paddington taking around 45 minutes. Junction 14 of the M4 lies around 11 miles away giving access to London, about 76 miles, and Heathrow, which is about 62 miles away.
- Hall, billiard room, drawing room, morning room, dining room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, cellars, staff sitting room, gun room, flower room, master suite, further 12 bedrooms, children’s sitting room, linen and trunk room, games room
- Formal gardens, walled garden, swimming pool, tennis court
- Series of 3 lakes, paddocks and parkland with private golf course
- The Lodge, Stable House, Laundry Cottage, Gardener’s Cottage, Garage block with game larder
- Mixed mature woodland, parkland, arable land and pasture, high pheasant and partridge shoot