Head of Rural
Our latest Land Business magazine is now available, the essential update for farmers, landowners and their professional advisors.
In our 2019 Spring / Summer edition we investigate the questions rural enterprises should be asking themselves on what they can do to become more resilient and prepare for the direction of travel set out in the Agriculture Bill.
- Are there opportunities for farmers to adapt to meet the challenges of the meat-free diet trend?
- What are the top emerging technologies driving change in the rural sector?
- What are the smart ways that arable farmers can reduce their costs?
- How can rural businesses develop alternative sources of income?
- Why is England not planting enough trees?
As well as articles on key legislative changes and market updates across land management, farming, planning, forestry and energy.
Click here to download your digital copy.
To request a hard copy fill in the form below.