CLOSING DATE - NOON 30 AUGUST 2017 - Mixed woodland and 665m of fishing on the Leader Water.
CLOSING DATE - NOON 30 AUGUST 2017
Lot 4 Kedslie Glen and the Young Covert (About 49 acres) Lot 4 comprises approximately 49 acres of mixed woods on the west side of the Leader Water. There is vehicular access from the minor public road. This lot includes ownership of about 665 metres of the right bank of the Leader Water providing trout fishing.
This property has 49 acres of land.
From the south, follow the A68 north towards Edinburgh to the village of Earlston. Continue north for approximately 2 miles and the entrance to the estate is on the left hand side. From the north, follow the A68 south towards Jedburgh. After the village of Lauder, follow the A68 for approximately 6 miles and the entrance to Chapel-on-Leader will be on the right hand side.
The post code for Chapel-on-Leader House is TD4 6AW.Read all
- Country house (4 reception rooms, 7 bedrooms)
- Terraced garden, swimming pool, tennis court, extensive grounds, parkland, forestry and policy woodlands
- 5 cottages
- In-hand farm with 85 acres arable land and 35 acres permanent pasture
- Mixed sportings including pheasant shooting, roe deer stalking and trout fishing on the River Leader
- About 438 acres in total
- For sale as a whole or in 9 lots
- Map & Street View