- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 3 receptions
6 bedroom detached house, close to Waitrose and Sunningdale station
37 High Street
On Saturday 12th May, from 11am to 3pm, hundreds of homes across the country will be open to view as part of our National Open House Day. Explore as many or as few properties as you wish, without the hassle of appointments. Prior registration is essential; to find out more, or register, visit struttandparker.com/openhouse
Featuring impressive frontage, this 6 bedroom luxury home boasts a large separate sitting room with views of the landscaped gardens from the balcony. The kitchen/breakfast/family room has double bi-folding doors to an elegant and a large patio great for outdoor gatherings. The master bedroom has a large dressing area and his and hers bathroom, the two bedrooms on the third floor feature a jack and Jill bathroom and plenty of storage space.
Sunningdale is at the heart of world class golf surrounded by two of the best known courses in England - Wentworth and Sunningdale. Pinewood House sits off the A30, just a short walk from the centre of Sunningdale with a wide variety of up market shops and restaurants.
With a direct service to London Waterloo taking 51 minutes, Heathrow Airport nine miles away and the M3 and M25 motorways easily accessible, the development offers a prime location.
N.B. Internal photos are from a similar Cala development.
- Expansive luxury kitchen/breakfast/family room with double bi-folding doors and a large patio for ourdoor gatherings
- Spacious seperate utility room
- Grand entrance hall
- Impressive sitting room with bi-folding doors to an elegant private balcony and dooble doors into the formal dining room creating the perfect setting for entertaining
- Large master suite with a five-piece bathroom, dressing room and juliette balcony
- Four further double en-suite bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Extensive and mature landscaped gardens
- Large integral double garage Private gated development
- Luxury specificiation throughout