24 Southernhay West
The Development Seabrook Orchards is a beautiful collection of 2, 3, and 4 bedroom homes for sale on the edge of Topsham, Exeter.
Situated in an idyllic coastal town, this prestigious development gives you the opportunity to be part of a thriving village-style community steeped in maritime history.
Whatever your lifestyle, Seabrook Orchards offers you the opportunity to be part of a thriving village community thats renowned for its welcoming atmosphere, friendliness and hospitality. Our new houses for sale near Exeter will be a popular choice for those working around the Exeter area, who prefer a village pace of life, whilst remaining close to the city.
Each two, three and four-bedroom home at Seabrook Orchards is designed to offer a more sustainable and family-friendly way of life. Offering open-plan living and plenty of space for the whole family, this collection of new homes reflects the distinct architectural character of Devons pretty villages with attractive brickwork exteriors and Georgian style finishes.
With a new primary school, doctor's surgery and shops being built into the master plan of Seabrook Orchards - and also the close proximity to the M5, A38, and Exeter International Airport it is the ideal location for modern family living.
At Seabrook Orchards, all homes are built to stand the test of time. With every superior home comes the peace and mind that your needs and enquiries will be answered, from your first visit to the day you move in to your new home.
Seabrook Orchards provides the ultimate 21st-century convenience - the perfect place to put down roots.
Location the highly desirable town of Topsham, which lies on the eastern banks of the River Exe. There are an extensive range of boutiques and shopping facilities in Topsham, which is well known for its award winning restaurants and inns. There is a train station providing links to Exeter and London. The main attraction of Topsham is the River Exe; the town has a thriving yacht club and is readily accessible to both Exeter Golf & Country Club and Woodbury Park Golf Course.
Exeter, approximately 4.2 miles away, is the most thriving city in the South West and offers a wide choice of cultural activities with the theatre, the museum, arts centre and a wealth of good restaurants and shopping, including John Lewis and Waitrose. Many well-regarded primary and secondary schools can be found in Exeter including Exeter School and The Maynard, whilst Exeter University is recognised as one of the best universities in the country.
The M5 motorway at Exeter provides links to the A38 to Plymouth, or the A30 to Cornwall to the South, and Bristol and London to the North and East. There are regular rail services to London Paddington from Exeter in just over 2 hours. Exeter International Airport, just 6.6 miles away, provides an ever increasing number of domestic and international flights including two flights a day to London City Airport.
Available Homes The Acton - A three bedroom, three storey home offering a spacious lounge and open plan kitchen/dining/home office area and separate utility. Of the three double bedrooms, the spacious master occupies the whole of the top floor and offers fitted wardrobes, dressing area, and superb en suite facilities.
The Berrington - A four bedroom detached home with spacious lounge and open plan kitchen/dining/family area, both including french doors leading to the rear garden. This property also features a large study and utility cupboard. Of the four double bedrooms, the master bedroom offers fitted wardrobes and en suite facilities.
The Exe - A two bedroom home featuring a spacious lounge and open plan kitchen/dining area with utility space and french doors leading to the garden. Upstairs, the spacious master bedroom benefits from superb en suite facilities.
The Gatehouse - A four bedroom family home comprising a study area leading to a spacious lounge and open plan kitchen/dining area, both featuring french doors leading to the rear garden. Upstairs, the master bedroom offers fitted wardrobes and en suite facilities.
The Holnicote - A three bedroom, three storey town house offering a spacious lounge and open plan kitchen/dining area including separate utility area and french doors. Of the three double bedrooms, the spacious master occupies the whole of the second/top floor and offers a dressing area, fitted wardrobes, and superb en suite facilities.
The Malham - A four bedroom family home with study, lounge benefitting from bay window and french doors. The kitchen/dining area also benefits from french doors and a separate utility with rear door leading to the garden. Upstairs, the master bedroom features a bay window, fitted wardrobes, and en suite facilities.
The Seabrook - A three bedroom family home offering a spacious dining/study room and lounge both with french doors leading to the rear garden plus separate kitchen. The master bedroom benefits from en suite facilities.
Specification Below is the typical specification available at Seabrook Orchards:
Kitchens Fully fitted quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand and internal drawer system. Also including boiler housing (where applicable).
Carron Phoenix granite effect Jet Black 1.5 bowl sink complete with Carron Phoenix tap to Kitchen.
Fully fitted quality Symphony base unit with worktop and matching laminate up-stand to Utility (where applicable).
Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances: Electric hob, Single electric oven (1, 2 & 3 bed properties), Double electric oven (4 & 5 bed properties and 2.5 storey properties).
Chimney style cooker hood.
Symphony stainless steel splashback behind the hob.
Bedrooms Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom. Finished with silver mirrored door fronts and silver framing (3, 4 & 5 bed properties).
Bathrooms Roca 'The Gap' contemporary style white sanitary ware (Roca 'Seville' bath) with complementing Hansgrohe chrome fittings.
Ideal Standard metallic shower enclosure complete with Hansgrohe shower to en suite (and bathrooms where applicable).
White heated towel rail (thermostatic) to bathroom.
Fitted mirror above basin to bathroom.
Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiling.
Standard Tiled Areas fitted as follows: - Bathrooms and en suites: Generally, 2 courses of tiling around bath, splash-back tiling behind basin and full height tiling to shower enclosure.
- Cloakrooms: Splash-back tiling behind basin.
Internal Finishes Internal walls and ceilings finished in matt emulsion.
Painted MDF window boards throughout, except to bathrooms where tiling is included.
Chamfered skirting board - 94mm x 18mm.
Chamfered architrave - 57mm x 18mm.
6 panel white painted internal doors complete with chrome ironmongery.
Staircases - Ash handrail with all other components finished in white.
Lighting Green Lighting White downlighters to kitchen (also included in bathroom and en suites on selected plots).
Pendant light fittings to all other locations.
Electrical Deta White light switches and sockets, fitted as follows: - Living room: Lounge plate containing: 2 double sockets, TV point*, Telephone point (master) and data point (subject to fibre service) and two additional double sockets.
- Dining room: Two double sockets.
- Family room: TV point* with adjacent double socket.
- Study: Two double sockets.
- Hall: One double socket.
- Kitchen: Central appliance switching, cooker control panel, three double sockets and two low-level sockets for appliances.
- Utility: Low-level sockets for appliances and one socket.
- Landing: One double socket.
- Master bedroom: Two double sockets (behind bed) with one additional double socket.
- Single bedrooms: Two double sockets.
- Bathroom: Shaver socket.
- Garage: One double socket with batten light fitting (to integral and attached garages only, also included within detached garages to properties over 1500sq ft).
Heating Energy efficient gas boilers achieving over 88% efficiency under the SEDBUK 2009 rating system (subject to gas supply).
All of our boilers meet and exceed the latest European standards for safety, energy efficiency, emissions and water bye laws. With additional heating and hot water controls, they improve the overall performance of the heating system, saving you money & reducing your carbon footprint.
Energy efficient gas fired central heating with compact radiators including top and side covers (subject to gas supply).
External Finishes Turfed front garden.
Paved area to rear garden using Marshalls buff paving slabs.
1.8m high timber post and panel divisional fencing with Closeboard fencing to all external boundaries.
Security High performance front door sets.
Sealed double glazed windows throughout.
Fitted wiring provided for external light fitting(s).
Hormann steel manually operated garage door (where applicable).
Warranty 10 year NHBC/LABC warranty. 2 year Builders guarantee.
Offers, Incentives, & Buying Solutions Assisted Move: - No need to wait - Once you have found your new home, you can go ahead and reserve without having to have a buyer already in place for your existing property.
- Leave it to us - We will arrange for the valuations to be carried out and then monitor the progress of the sale, giving you regular updates.
- No estate agents fees - We will do all the hard work, so you dont have to, including paying Estate Agents Fees.
- Free, Independent Advice - We will happily put you in touch with an Independent Financial Advisor to help you with your move. Whats more, should you arrange your mortgage through one of the recommended Financial Advisors, we will pay the mortgage valuation fee for you.
Help to Buy - You could move with as little as 5% deposit with the Government-backed equity scheme 'Help to Buy', which applies to all our homes in England up to the value of £600,000.
- The Government will lend you between 10% and 20% of the value of the property through an equity loan, which can be repaid at any time or upon the sale of your home.
- The amount to be repaid is determined by the future sale and may not be the same as the original equity loan price amount.
- A new home within easier reach - You will require just a 5% deposit and secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society.
- Available to everyone - Equity loans are available to first time buyers as well as homeowners* looking to move to new homes in England up to the value of £600,000 *You must have sold your existing property before completing your Help to Buy purchase.
- Peace of mind - You wont be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home.
- Free, Independent Advice - We will happily put you in touch with an Independent Financial Advisor to help you with your move.
Part Exchange - Our Part Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make your move to Bloor Homes. Whether you need us to complete your chain or buy your existing home, we are the people to talk to.
- No need to wait - Once you have found your new home, and our offer for your existing property has been accepted, you can go ahead and reserve without having to find a buyer first.
- No time wasters - We will make you a quick, fair and guaranteed offer for your home.
- No chain, no risk - You dont need to worry about buyers pulling out or agreeing completion dates with a long house chain, its just you and us working together.
- Ready when you are - Move into your new home as soon as it is ready. Should your existing property sell whilst in occupation, we will even pay you an early sale bonus.
- No estate agents fees - We will do all the hard work, so you dont have to, and that includes paying the Estate Agent Fees.
Important - *Help to Buy price represents 80% of the purchase price. Help to Buy, Part Exchange and all other incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and selected plots only. Help to Buy is only available on developments in England, up to the value of £600,000 subject to contract, status and eligibility. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or any other loan secured against it.Read all