A superb 7th & 8th floor, 3 bed duplex apartment...
A superb 7th & 8th floor, 3 bed duplex apartment at the iconic Television Centre.
This premium apartment has been beautifully designed by award winning AHMM Architects and boasts two terraces, open plan living space and is dual aspect.
Both the large master bedroom and second bedroom benefit from ensuites and dressing rooms.
Television Centre is served by three local stations. White City on the Central line provides transport to Bond Street in 12 minutes, Bank in 22 minutes and Canary Wharf in 32 minutes.
Television Centre will be only a short journey from Crossrail, accessible at Ealing Broadway, Paddington and Bond Street. Wood Lane on the Circle and Hammersmith & City lines offers links to Paddington for mainline and Heathrow Express services in 7 minutes and St Pancras International for mainline and Eurostar services in 20 minutes.
Shepherd's Bush Overground station provides quick access to Kensington Olympia in 2 minutes and Chelsea Harbour via Imperial Wharf in 5 minutes.
The West End is a 10-minute drive via the Westway (A40), and London Heathrow is only half an hour by taxi. Walking in West London is a pleasure, with Portobello Road, Westbourne Grove and Holland Park only a stroll away.Read all
- Located in the heart of White City, Television Centre is a stones throw from Shepherd's Bush, Notting Hill and Holland Park
- With White City, Wood Lane and Shepherd's Bush stations all on the door step, Television Centre offers excellent public transport connections to the West End, the City and Canary Wharf
- Next to active TV studios
- 25,000 Sq ft health club and swimming pool
- Soho House private members' club and 5-star hotel
- 24-hour concierge, lobby, private lounge and screening room
- Map & Street View