London SW1A The OWO Residences By Raffles, 57 Whitehall
- Asking Price
Features at a glance
- Principal double bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom
- Second double bedroom with dressing area and en-suite bathroom
- Guest double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Open-plan living and dining space with engineered oak flooring
- Separate dine-in kitchen by Smallbone of Devizes with integrated Gaggenau appliances
- Luxury bathrooms with bespoke cabinetry and underfloor heating
- Guest cloakroom
- Ample storage
- Underfloor heating throughout
- 3.1m ceiling heights to principal living spaces
- 24/7 services by Raffles Hotel, and residential access to Raffles Hotel amenities
- Exclusive use of The OWO Residences private residential amenities
- Secure underground valeted parking
- Secure underground storage facilities by separate negotiation
The transformation of an iconic listed building, with luxury residences serviced by Raffles Hotel
This spectacular three-bedroom, first floor lateral apartment is set within The OWO Residences in London's Whitehall, with 24hr concierge and services provided by a brand-new flagship 5* Raffles Hotel. The apartment will benefit from ceiling heights of over 3m, original period features, a dual aspect layout allowing an abundance of natural light, and views over a grand period quadrangle and a private residents' courtyard.
Formerly home to the Ministry of Defence, The OWO was once the office of great statesmen such as Winston Churchill and Lord Haldane and provided the inspiration for writer Ian Fleming's James Bond 007 spy stories.
The building is being meticulously restored to create a new destination for central London, which will include 11 restaurants and bars, a 120-key Raffles Hotel, 85 luxury serviced residences, 30,000 sqft of private residential amenities, residential access to hotel facilities (including a 20m pool and a vitality pool), valeted underground parking, and a 24hr concierge and security.
Residents will also benefit from exclusive access to The OWO's private landscaped garden, private club rooms and dining rooms, a dedicated residents' wellness area with spa, gym and cinema room, and global VVIP Raffles status.
Please note all images provide are computer generated images and are indicative only.Read more
- Map & Street View