Our Building Surveying Department can take care of everything to ensure that the house you buy really will be your dream home.
From undertaking the pre-purchase survey and advising on how to conserve, adapt or convert a property, to drawing up detailed plans and managing building works, Strutt & Parker's bespoke service takes the stress out of turning your plans into reality.
Our building surveying services include:
- Architect-led design services for all houses, existing and proposed, large or small, rural or urban
- Project management services for building projects, to ensure budgets are kept and deadlines are maintained
- Building surveys of mainly larger period properties
- Expert knowledge of the conservation and restoration of historic buildings
- Advice on how much a property should be insured for
- Expert witness and advice on the viability of a claim before embarking on disputes
- Negotiation on potential or existing party wall and boundary disputes
For more information about building surveying and how our expert team can help you make an informed decision on your property, get in touch with Tony Saffery.