Christmas Card Competition | 2017
Help us raise money this Christmas for UK Youth.
UK Youth is a leading national youth development charity supporting young people to grow their skills and succeed.
For over 100 years, UK Youth have been enabling young people from all backgrounds to realise their potential. Today, through a national network of youth clubs in every region of the country, they offer 830,000 9-25 year-olds access to a wide range of vital learning programmes. Their work is all about supporting young people to build confidence, resilience and employability skills.
Strutt & Parker holds an annual Christmas card competition, inviting young people aged 5-16 to design a corporate Christmas card for Strutt & Parker. We donate £1 for every entry we receive and we have totalled nearly £30,000 raised in the eleven years we have been running the competition.
To get involved in our Christmas card competition, please submit your entry to your local Strutt & Parker office by 27th November 2017 either in person or by post or click here to download the entry form. The vote for the winning entry will take place on our Facebook page from the 28th November 2017 until the 1st December 2017. The winner will be announced on the 4th December 2017 - good luck!
If you would like to support this worthy charity, we ask you to follow this link to make a donation.
Thank you for your support.
Abbey Primary - Hertfordshire - Age 6
Ripon Cathedral Primary School - Yorkshire - Age 7
Bellan House, Oswestry School - Shropshire - Age 5
Dollar Academny - Scotland - Age 10
Out Lady of Victories - London - Age 9
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to children up to the age of 16 and over 5 who have completed a christmas card competition form and who provide the name of their school on the form.
- Employees of Strutt & Parker (S&P) or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to be contacted by Strutt & Parker should you win.
- S&P accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by S&P.
- The closing date is 24th November 2017.
- One winner will be chosen from the entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed on the 27th November 2017 following a vote that will take place on the Strutt & Parker Facebook page between 28th November 2017 and 1st December 2017.
- The winner will receive a £50 book token and a framed copy of their design.
- The winner’s school will win a £500 donation.
- For every entry received, Strutt & Parker will donate £1 to UK Youth.
- S&P accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner’s school will be notified by telephone within three days of the closing date. If a winner does not respond to S&P within 5 days of being notified by S&P, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and S&P shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 5 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and S&P shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post.
- The name of the winner can be obtained after 1 December by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Strutt & Parker Marketing department, 11 Hill Street, London W1J 5LQ.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- S&P retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is no longer available.
- S&P shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to it in accordance with data protection legislation and will never share this with a third party. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry, and for the purposes outlined in paragraph 13 above.
- S&P accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. S&P further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
- S&P reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of S&P in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter: Strutt & Parker, 11 Hill Street, London W1J 5L