London Residential Development Lettings
London Residential Development Lettings Services
- Residential lettings
- Residential development
- New homes
- Property management
Strutt & Parker New Homes Lettings specialises in Prime Central London residential developments.
With a highly effective network of ARLA licensed offices, located in London’s most active residential areas, we have a proven track record of delivering optimum returns on behalf of our investor clients and property investment companies.
We have a broad client base from the UK and overseas, comprised of multiple unit investors as well as ﬁrst time buy-to-let investors and home owners. Our bespoke, wide range of services takes care of the whole process from start to ﬁnish.
These professional advisory services include:
- Selecting the best investment property
- Recommending furniture and curtain suppliers
- Overseeing the installation
- Securing best quality and corporate tenants able to pay optimum rents
- Comprehensive property management
- Taking care of the eventual re-sale
By appointing us:
- Accessible and highly experienced senior letting teams
- Dedicated point of contact from completion and throughout the lifecycle of the tenancy
- A ‘Post sale Pre-let service’ organising furnishing and preparing the property for the rental market
- Professional and efficient property management services adapted to meet clients’ requirements
- In house Tax preparations for domestic and overseas clients
- Global connections through our BNP Paribas Group and our affiliation with Christie’s International Real Estate network, spanning 46 countries
- Advising on Build to Rent - (B2R) refers to the emerging sub-market in private rented residential stock in the United Kingdom, designed specifically for renting rather than for sale, typically owned by institutional investors and managed with a high service-led culture by specialist operators
- New Homes consultancy - Working alongside architects and planning consultants, our property development consultants provide guidance on mixed-use design, residential product mix, layouts, specification, eco initiatives, parking solutions, pricing and challenging schemes.
For more information, please get in touch with the team on 0207 318 5138 or email Development.Lettings@struttandparker.com