Open House Day Prize Draw
Terms and conditions
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who have completed an open house day buyer or seller survey and who provide their email address after completing the survey.
2. Employees of Strutt & Parker (“S&P”) or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. Entries on behalf of another person who has not attended S&P’s National Open House Day held on Saturday 11 May 2019 will not be accepted.
5. S&P accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the submitted entry is not proof of receipt by S&P.
6. The closing date for entry is 16th June 2019 at 11.59pm.
7. One winner will be chosen at random from the entries received from entrants who have completed a seller survey, and one winner will be chosen at random from entrants who have completed a buyer survey, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. There will be two winners in total. The draw will be performed by a random computer process on the 19th June 2019 at 5pm.
8. Each winner will receive a voucher worth £50 to spend at John Lewis.
9. S&P accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
10. The winners will be notified by email within three days of the closing date. If a winner does not respond to S&P within 14 days of being notified by S&P, then that winner's prize will be forfeited and S&P shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and S&P shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
11. The prize will be sent to each winner by registered post.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. S&P retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is no longer available.
15. S&P accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. S&P further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
16. S&P reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of S&P in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Promoter: Strutt & Parker, a trading style of BNP Paribas Real Estate Advisory and Property Management UK Limited, 5 Aldermanbury Square, London, EC2V 7BP.
18. All terms relating to this Prize Draw are governed by English law and the English courts have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute regarding these terms.