A classically elegant Georgian townhouse with south facing walled garden.
- Download Brochure
No 4 Brock Street, built by John Wood the younger in 1783, is one of the rare whole houses situated on the south side of this attractive street that links the iconic and world-renowned Royal Crescent with The Circus in the hub of classic Georgian Bath. This elegant family home is a little over 4,000sqft is Grade 11 Listed and is beautifully presented over 6 floors.
There is a wealth of architectural detail of the period, the staircase, the fireplaces and including the fine Venetian windows on both the front and rear elevations.
It is not hard to see and appreciate the quality and the authenticity of this well cared for fine period home. Once inside the front door you are immediately drawn to the quality, peace and tranquillity and the southerly aspect over looking the gardens, greenery and variety of trees of The Royal Victoria Park.
Bath has easy access to London via the M4 (90 minutes) and train (90 minutes). It is 12 miles from Bristol and a 45 minute drive to Bristol International Airport. Drive a few miles in any direction out of the city to discover protected countryside and idyllic villageRead all
- Ground floor: Entrance lobby
- cloaks cupboard
- south facing drawing room (with access to a large decked balcony and garden)
- First floor: Principal bedroom with double doors connecting to large bathroom.
- Second floor: Two double bedrooms
- separate WC.
- Top floor: Two further double bedrooms
- family bathroom
- shower room.
- Garden floor: Traditional kitchen with Aga
- dining room (with access to outdoor dining terrace)
- utility/laundry room
- large vaulted store.
- Lower ground floor: Family room (with access and steps up to garden)
- original wine cellar
You may also like
Sydney Place, Bath