A ring-fenced block of farmland.
LOT 3 OF 5
Lot 3 is a ring-fenced block of farmland comprising grass leys, permanent pasture. In addition to farmland, there is a good amenity aspect to this lot in the form of mature native woodland.
In total it extends to 65.66 acres and comprises 35.00 acres of grass leys, 11.25 acres of permanent pasture and 18.05 acres of woodland.
This property has 65.66 acres of land.
From Glasgow, take the A82 north towards Dumbarton. On arriving in Dumbarton, turn right onto Garshake Road just after the Council offices. Continue on Garshake road for approximately ¾ mile before bearing right onto the private road to Garshake House.
From the north take the A82 south towards Dumbarton. On arriving in Dumbarton turn left onto Garshake Road just after Dumbarton Cemetery. Continue on Garshake road for approximately ¾ mile before bearing right onto the private road to Garshake House.Read all
- Traditional house with 3 reception rooms and 4 bedrooms. Annexe with 1 reception room and 2 bedrooms. Range of farm buildings including general purpose sheds, former byre, former steading twin span dutch barns and garaging.
- 54 acres grass leys, 17 acres permanent pasture, 93 acres rough grazing, 35 acres woods.
- Rough shooting and roe deer stalking.
- For sale as a whole or in 5 lots
- About 202 acres (82 ha) in total
- Map & Street View