CLOSING DATE: NOON THURSDAY 6th JULY A single enclosure extending to 92.61 acres of rough grazing.
LOT 5 OF 5
This is a single enclosure of rough grazing extending to 92.61 acres. There is a natural water supply in the form of Overtoun burn and mains water supply to troughs.
The northern boundary of this lot is enclosed by a deer fence erected by the Forestry Commission.
This property has 92.61 acres of land.
From Glasgow, take the A82 north towards Dumbarton. On arriving in Dumbarton, turn right onto Garshake Road just after the Council offices. Continue on Garshake road for approximately ¾ mile before bearing right onto the private road to Garshake House.
From the north take the A82 south towards Dumbarton. On arriving in Dumbarton turn left onto Garshake Road just after Dumbarton Cemetery. Continue on Garshake road for approximately ¾ mile before bearing right onto the private road to Garshake House.Read all
- Traditional house with 3 reception rooms and 4 bedrooms. Annexe with 1 reception room and 2 bedrooms. Range of farm buildings including general purpose sheds, former byre, former steading twin span dutch barns and garaging.
- 54 acres grass leys, 17 acres permanent pasture, 93 acres rough grazing, 35 acres woods.
- Rough shooting and roe deer stalking.
- For sale as a whole or in 5 lots
- About 202 acres (82 ha) in total
- Map & Street View