Alternative Markets has been the second largest sector for the past two years with over £13bn of activity and is expected to continue to grow significantly over future years.
Strutt & Parker’s Alternative Capital Markets team works across the UK to provide advice on a range of alternative asset classes. We offer a comprehensive service to investors on various types of real estate outside the traditional investment sectors.
- Build to Rent/PRS – Residential
- Data Centres
The team is based in our London head office where we work closely with the wider commercial and residential teams. We are able to provide a joined-up service for clients who have interests in these expanding and emerging sectors.
- Our property services include:
- Investment acquisitions and disposals
- Raising capital via sale and leasebacks
- Site acquisitions and disposals
- Sourcing funding for development and expansion extensions
- Valuations – business and leased investment
- Planning and development consultancy/feasibility studies
- Going concern business sales
Read the full report here