Our London Residential Development Team specialises in providing expert advice to developers, landowners, Institutions and local authorities.
The fundamental component behind the advice that we deliver to our clients is our thorough understanding of ‘adding value’. We use specialist skills to analyse the potential that a site offers for residential development, enabling purchasers and landowners to optimise their position and maximise profit.
As a team we pride ourselves on receiving repeat business which results from our ability to grow and retain strong client relationships. This ability predominantly stems from our attention to detail and our understanding of the need to align ourselves with our clients’ objectives and take a long term view to ensure that we achieve the best results.
Our services extend to undertaking valuations and detailed development appraisals, technical due diligence and implementing disposal strategies. We approach each opportunity on an individual basis designing the right strategy to suit our client’s preference whilst considering market conditions.
We act on development opportunities with and without planning permission and will advise on all stages of the planning and sales process, working closely with other members of the project team including architects, planning consultants and cost consultants.
A summary of our services is as follows:
- Development Land – Site sales and acquisitions, development valuation and feasibility,
- Consultancy – Strategic planning advice, project team assembly, development feasibility, unit mix, design and specification advice.
- Investment - Acquisition, disposal, bulk sales, portfolio assembly.
- PRS – Advisory service for institutional clients seeking PRS exposure and activity.
- Specialist Services - Strategic site assembly, joint venture agreements, alternative use feasibility including PRS, retirement living, hotels and student housing.
- International Clients –Advising international clients on the London development market and identifying suitable opportunities and partners.