CLOSING DATE - NOON 30 AUGUST 2017 - A standalone compartment of forestry.
CLOSING DATE - NOON 30 AUGUST 2017
Lot 2 Carolsidehill Wood (About 108 acres) Carolsidehill Wood lies on the eastern side of the A68 and is a standalone compartment of forestry which, together with the small adjoining compartment to the north, extends to approximately 108 acres. The wood is predominately comprised of mature conifers with an assortment of mixed hard woods. The wood has access directly off the A68 trunk road with a vehicular track leading from north to south through the heart of the wood.
This property has 108 acres of land.
From the south, follow the A68 north towards Edinburgh to the village of Earlston. Continue north for approximately 2 miles and the entrance to the estate is on the left hand side. From the north, follow the A68 south towards Jedburgh. After the village of Lauder, follow the A68 for approximately 6 miles and the entrance to Chapel-on-Leader will be on the right hand side.
The post code for Chapel-on-Leader House is TD4 6AW.Read all
- Country house (4 reception rooms, 7 bedrooms)
- Terraced garden, swimming pool, tennis court, extensive grounds, parkland, forestry and policy woodlands
- 5 cottages
- In-hand farm with 85 acres arable land and 35 acres permanent pasture
- Mixed sportings including pheasant shooting, roe deer stalking and trout fishing on the River Leader
- About 438 acres in total
- For sale as a whole or in 9 lots
- Map & Street View